The hard life of a celebrity

Hi guys,

Have you ever had the dream of being famous? Today I would like to tell you about the positive and negative aspects of being famous and about problems that famous persons might have.

I’d like to start with the reasons why people want to be famous. Many persons want to be famous, but why? I think the main reason is money. I believe that every one of us wants to have much money to buy the things we want to have. Therefore, many guys want to be famous. Another reason is that people like to be in public and want to have many fans that adore them. But there aren’t only good aspects of being famous.

There are also negative and dangerous aspects of stardom. The first negative aspect is that you have stalkers and when you have them, you don’t have any privacy. I think everyone needs his own space because when you don’t have privacy, it isn’t good for your health because you will get a mental disorder. And stalkers can also be very dangerous for you and for your kids because they can kidnap you or your kids and then they ask for money. And you will also feel a lot of pressure because you have to be ‘perfect’ all the time.

Finally, there are also problems that celebrities have. One problem that famous people have is that they get on the wrong track and start taking drugs or they become alcoholics. Stars also have problems with fake friends and haters.

After all, I believe being famous is very hard and not always funny and cool.

Leave a comment!

Elisabeth

One thought on “The hard life of a celebrity”

1. Hey Elisabeth!

I really enjoyed reading your blogpost about “The hard life of a celebrity”, but I don’t think most oft he people want to be famous for the money. I think people get famous because they have talent and many people like doing what they are good at. The negative and dangerous aspects that you tell us are true and I would be scared if I were famous. When I think about it, I don’t want to be famous because there are always people who are envious. Your blog is really good and I hope you are well.

Best, Nico