Blog about my best friend Helena:)

username: elena.winklerglitter

date: November 5,2020

time: 08:26 am

The morning routine of my best friend Helena

Good Morning guys, I’m very happy that you’re back at my blog, and I hope you have had a good and relaxed morning yet. 🙂

Today I want to write about the morning routine of my best friend Helena who you already know a little bit from my last blog.

I want to tell you about her morning routine because I think that hers is not as normal as you think. So, she usually wakes up at 4 pm when she doesn’t have to go to school. Obviously, she doesn’t have breakfast. So, when she finally gets out of her bed, she goes into the kitchen and makes herself a cucumber salad with sausages and whipped cream as a topping. I know it’s very weird and sometimes I actually think she is pregnant but anyways…

After her really weird lunch she goes on for a walk and sometimes she walks to my place. Actually, that’s quite normal but the funny thing is that she goes for a walk in a clown’s costume and I think you can imagine how the way people look at her.

When she is at my place we often just lay in my bed and watch Tiktok or just fall asleep.

All in all, Helena actually has a very unproductive and strange weekend, which I can understand because her week is very, very exhausting and stressful and I’m honest, I don’t know myself why she does such strange things, but it’s none of my business.

I would be very happy if you told me about your morning routine or about the morning routine of your best friend.

I wish you have a nice day,

kisses Elena <3