Being famous is not what it seems

Hey guys,

As you can already see from the title, today I want to say something about the topic of being famous. “Being famous is so easy and cool.”- That’s the only view that most teenagers and young adults have these days.

Yeah, most of you would now say, “But the money, the fame, the fans, the expensive things that you can buy, the popularity” – all of these things are very special and nice. The attention you get from so many people is very unusual but especially this status can be a reason why people want to get famous.

However, being famous can also be very rough. It’s hard when you’re famous because you barely have any privacy and that’s only one reason why it’s not that easy. In addition, stalkers, stress, drugs, fake friends, haters, rumours about you, the high expectations can also have a negative impact on the famous peoples’ lives.

Every single enumerated reason is so important for people to know. Being famous is always only shown from one side, namely, from the beautiful side. Nobody wants to talk about how difficult life is, everybody just wants to show the people how perfect they are, and how perfect their life is. They are not allowed to make mistakes and must go with the trends that are state-of-the-art now.

This is very fake, and the famous people literally become broken by this because they can’t manage it and they are sick of it. Most of them turn to drugs and suffer from depressions.

You have probably heard that a celebrity died because of drugs or a celebrity is in the hospital because of depression. Many singers also try to help themselves with music, so that’s their own therapy.

So, if you want to be a brand-new influencer on Instagram, just know the risks and be careful.

Please feel free to comment and share your opinion with me in the comments!

Take care of yourself my luvs 😊

Yours,

Leonie

3 thoughts on “Being famous is not what it seems”

1. Dear Leonie,

Thanks for sharing your point of view. I totally agree with your statement that people only see the good sides of fame and they don’t even think about the negative aspects for a second.

So many Hollywood relationships fail, so many marriages get divorced, then starts the fighting about the kids (see Brangelina) and people use all kinds of substances to ease the pain or even kill themselves.

For me, being famous is definitely not what it seems!

2. Hi Leonie,

First of all I really enjoyed reading your blog! I totally agree with your points of view of being famous.
    There are so many negative points of being famous, but people only think about the positives. They see the money, the private jet, the villa and the very expensive designer-clothes.

In my opinion being famous is very stressful and people have high expectations towards you, so you have to give your best – always. You don’t have any time for your friends (if you have real friends), for your family or for yourself. It’s terrible!

I’m very happy, that my parents are not famous, because I think it’s terrible to be a child of famous parents. Maybe you will get famous too, although you don’t want it…

Best,
    Lisa

3. Dear Leonie,

First of all I want you to say, that I really enjoyed reading your blog! I totally have the same opinion as you have.
    I also think, that people often just think about the good things of being famous. For example, on social media we mostly just see the positive aspects. That’s why we often don’t think about the negative aspects.

For me, being famous it not what it seems like. I think it’s very dangerous.

Hope you are well.
    Best,
    Nina